Supervised by a state-certified instructor from the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering, we allow you: to evolve in small groups, to benefit from personalized teaching, to benefit from the natural setting of our Children’s Area d’altitude (P’tit Yeti), to obtain the official ESI levels and medals.
– Private ski, snowboard, freestyle, off-piste or telemark lessons.
– Group ski lessons. (In small groups limited to 10 people)
– Freeride/freestyle ski course (In small groups limited to 10 people)
– Snowboard School: Private and group lessons
– Children’s area Le p’tit yeti: 3 to 5 years old. (6 to 8 children maximum per group) Learning to ski in a reserved, secure and equipped area.
– “mini collective” of 2 to 5 people